As usual, I needed to work with only things that I already had in the house, so the materials needed for this one are minimal. And it only took about 15 minutes, including gathering the supplies. Perfect for a last minute project.
It came out so cute. It is very subtle, with just a hint of Easter style. She will definitely be wearing this all spring!
You will need:
- a white onesie (or tee if you are making it for an older tot)
- embroidery thread in your choice of colors
- a needle
- pencil or erasable fabric marker (not shown)
- With a pencil or erasable fabric marker, lightly mark where you want your eyes and nose to go.
- Using the embroidery floss, make a vertical straight stitch and then two horizontal straight stitches above it for the nose.
- Go over it a few times until you are happy with how it looks.
- For each eye, make a french knot.