Month 4 of the year of mini notebooks project. April. In honor of spring.
April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
You will need:
- a plain mini notebook
- white or off white lace trim
- glue (not shown)
- Cut a piece of white lace or eyelet trim 3 times as wide as your mini notebook.
- Glue one end of the trim to the inside front cover of the mini notebook.
- Wrap the trim around the outside of the mini notebook.
- Glue the other end of the trim to the inside back cover of the mini notebook.
To see the rest of the mini notebooks in this collection, click here.