Month 3 of the year of mini notebooks project. March. In honor of the Irish.
May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
You will need:
- a plain mini notebook
- white twill tape
- green felt
- scissors (not shown)
- a needle and thread (not shown)
- glue gun (not shown)
- Cut 4 small rectangles out of green felt.
- Trim the top so that it looks like a camel. (with 2 humps)
- Using a needle and green thread, make a few stitches through each rectangle, as shown.
- Repeat until all 4 rectangles are on the thread.
- Bring the ends together and pull tight until all of the rectangles come together into a circle.
- Tie the string tightly, making a shamrock shape.
- Take a piece of twill tape and wrap it around the mini notebook.
- Hot glue the ends of the twill tape together (but not to the notebook), making a band around the notebook.
- Hot glue the shamrock to the twill tape.
To see the rest of the mini notebooks in this collection, click here.