Happy Weekend everyone! I just finished reading Happier at Home, and it has completely inspired me to start a major spring cleaning of our apartment. But before the actual cleaning comes organizing and minimizing and purging – my favorite part. It is really weird how happy much I enjoy spending my time doing this – it is just so therapeutic. So while I finish my spring cleaning, (and take a bit of time to do my baby’s nails) here are a few links you may enjoy:
- If you don’t want to (or don’t have time to) read the whole book, Happier at Home, this list of 10 simple things to make you happier at home has some great ideas.
- We all suffer from the “grass is greener” mentality at one time or another. This is a good reminder that we should enjoy today for what it is, and the grass is greenest where you water it.
- Although our favorite breakfast is always a good dutch baby, these cottage cheese pancakes have been a hit around here lately.
- A few weeks ago I talked about my new favorite children’s book, My Name Is Not Isabella. This photographer did a similar photo project with her 5 year old daughter, honoring five amazing women who have changed all of our lives for the better.
- Could you go a year without the internet? I know I couldn’t.