Happy Friday everyone! This week has been so crazy, in a good way, but I am happy to have a few days to relax. Before we head off for the weekend, a few things I have been loving lately…
- A few years ago I read The Happiness Project and loved it! I have been meaning to read the next book, Happier at Home, ever since it came out, so when I saw that it is the newest virtual book club selection book over on MPMK, I went straight to the library to get it.
- I can’t get enough of ampersands, so naturally I am quite smitten with This & That. How amazingly creative is this photographer?!
- So excited for my friend Angie’s new Capturing Your Kids series. If you are looking for some straight forward, easy to understand tips on photography, you will really enjoy it.
- Loving the new SFgirlbybay’s guide to bohemian modern san francisco app. Some of my favorite shops in San Francisco were recommendations from her blog and I am looking forward to discovering a few new faves.
- Speaking of apps, I really need to start writing down all the funny things my daughter says. Maybe this fun app will make me do it.